Highlights of Air Direct Airways:
- Offering Flight Instruction since 1997
- Flying in an ATC Controlled field; Nashua (KASH) is a Class D towered field and training from the beginning with a tower familiarizes the pilot early on with real-world flying
- Adjacent to Boston Class B Airspace allows comfort with communications in one of America’s most active areas
- Instructor/Student one-on-one training provides effective learning and retention
- Affordable housing available
- Several Examiners available locally, no wait upon completion of course
- It sure is nice to fly in sunny weather every day, but here at Air Direct Airways, we train the professional pilot in real-world New England weather conditions that require skills not developed in sunny-weather flying
For more information for International Students:
- Download our “Air Direct Airways Flight Training in the U.S.” process sheet.
- Download our “Air Direct Airways International Flight Student Guidelines“.
- Apply to the Air Direct Airways Flight Academy here.